March 13, 2012

KONY2012-Humanity?



KONY 2012





This really a really inspiring video.
It truly is.
The slogan,
"Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come"
I'm sure it is not just me agrees to those words.
It really makes me wanted to join this campaign.
Ironically.
Just after I watched this video on Youtube,
I saw this comic 


credit: 9gag


This comic might be wrong,
The project has start years ago.
But the idea is,
Barrack Obama just authorized some help in Uganda in August of 2011.
Hope its not another conspiracy of US.
Try taking out another country and try to seem like a saint in the same time?
Conspiracy?
MAYBE.
Hey Mr. Director, can you explain about this?
Hey Mr.Director, do you know Israel have murdered Palestinians, years before Kony?
Hey Mr.Director, could you please shape humanity there?
Hey Mr.Director, after Uganda, would you like to visit Palestine?
Please don't be offended, I'm just asking.













"NOTHING IS MORE POWERFUL THAN AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME?"
how long does it take for you get an idea about Palestine?




Here's the map.









No comments :

Post a Comment